Thursday, June 25, 2009

my dream getaway..


Do u have a place where u dream to go for a getaway? mine is greece..one particular reason is the gorgeous beaches and islands that she has. not to mention the mediterranean weather, the acropolis in athens..and of course the white cliff-side homes.whoaaa...so serene.the picturesque greece..

I always dream that, if i have more than enough money (always short of 'em nowadays..hehe), i will make greece as my permanent resident. i will open a small, nice and homely coffee shop selling whatever not alongside the cobblestone street..and i will have one small,nice and white house by the famous cliff of course.I will walk my dog dawn time by the beach (if i'm allowed to), playing throw and catch.Catching up with my readings (which i have been ignoring for the past few months).Walking hand in hand with my guitarhero looking for antiques(do we like antiques, sayang? haha)or maybe not antiques la, lets just walk for the sake of walking ok..i will also have one small, nice white boat, just perfect for the three of us. I will be living in my dream..

So, what is your dream getaway? tell me...tell me..

3 comments:

debyG! said...

babe.. i sooooooo wanna go to Santorini. the cliff, the blue sea haaa.. best giler.. i also wanna go Ibiza, Prague and.. too many in the list la babe.. and if u really dapat duduk Greece, bole i tompang umah u tak? hehehehehe...

debyG! said...

babe.. i sooooooo wanna go to Santorini. the cliff, the blue sea haaa.. best giler.. i also wanna go Ibiza, Prague and.. too many in the list la babe.. and if u really dapat duduk Greece, bole i tompang umah u tak? hehehehehe...

elly mustafa said...

babe.............kalau i dpt dok sana..u nak tumpang??? bole sgttttttttttttt...nk bermastautin dlm umah i pun boleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh..